Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kettle cooked!

My fascination for kettles started when I started my pottery classes. Its one of the must have collections and I intend to collect as many as I can. Some of the kettles that I loved are captured here and their sources. 
Maya Industries is a national award winning company consisting of team of artists who specialize in Khurja Pottery.
Some of their work - (Source of all their pictures is their website)
More traditional in my fav combination. 
It resembles the old coal iron - My fav
Resembles the swan like shape 
Pier 1 - Swan Teapot
Love this appu from Pier1
Some more traditional










1 comment:

  1. Did you make all this or you have collected these?

    If you have made these, You are wasting your time in Kenan Flagler.

    ReplyDelete