Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In search of Indian Pottery

After enrolling myself in the pottery class, I started searching for similar outlets in India and where could I possibly continue this interest. I found a school in Puducherry, TN. They some of the most wonderful creations of functional pottery that I have seen. Here are some pieces from the Mandala Pottery, which you can also check out on the website.

I made a similar bowl, this is a reminder I need to post about my bowls


Loved the inter-laced bowls


I simply love bowls

one day.. this would be in my collection

miniature vases


serving platter


This is my fav set of tea cups

someday my perfection would reflect the piece above

You get these in terrra-cotta colors, w/o the glaze which looks simply chic



How do you even get a shape like this... !!
Pondicherry is on my must go list!


this is what I was talking abt, terra cotta wind chimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment